Turn on the 'Caps lock' of your keyboard. Click 'Across' or 'Down' clue in the clues' box and type your word in the text box pop-up on the crossword.
Click a white cell on the crossword or an across or down clue to start the game. The active clue is also shown in the box above the crossword. The greenish highlight shows the selected word. The lighter shade of the highlight indicates the active cell on the crossword.
Key in the letters using your keyboard.
The correct letters are shown in black. Incorrect letters are shown in red.
Use the Space Bar on your keyboard to toggle between across and down clues.
The Solve button provides three options - Solve Letter, Solve Word, and Solve Puzzle.
Solve Letter provides the character for the active cell.
Solve Word shows the complete highlighted word.
Solve Puzzle solves the entire puzzle.
2. Moon phase when Earth is between the moon and the sun
3. Caused by Earth’s revolution and tilt
5. Amount of time it takes for light to travel a distance of one lightyear
7. Moon’s appearance is getting smaller
9. Season in Northern Hemisphere during Southern Hemisphere’s autumn
10. Portion of electromagnetic spectrum with long wavelengths
12. Large group of stars
1. Spectral class of a star that is hotter than a white star
2. Gravitational pull between all objects in the universe is an example of this
3. Tide with largest difference in height between low tide and high tide
4. Moon phase when moon is between Earth and the sun
6. Season in the Southern Hemisphere when North Pole tilts toward the sun